This past summer I read an incredible book called, “The Power of Less.” I wanted to share a couple of questions with you that I used to evaluate my life right now and heading towards my future.
Questions to ask yourself:
1. What are your values?
- What’s important to you?
- Things that matter.
- Qualities you want to have.
- Principles you want to live for.
2. What are your goals?
- Over next year.
- This month.
3. What do you love?
- Who do you love spending time with?
- What do you love doing?
4. What is important to you?
- List the most important things in your life.
5. What has the biggest impact?
- What will have the biggest effect on everything else?
6. What has the most long-term impact?
- Does not have to be money, it can simply be what’s valuable to you.
7. Needs vs. Wants
8. Eliminate the non-essentials
- Tick off your list-order of priority.
9. Continual editing process.
Simplify and eliminate anything you think is negative in your life. Watch this has been wonderful for me in the process of growing.